Thursday, December 10, 2009

My new found love


photo, originally uploaded by hoccgoomusic.

Previously i had always put this brand’s genmai tea in first position, but then someday somewhere, someone introduced me to this newer sort of tea bags, and i have since fallen in love with it. The problem is it’s very difficult to find in Hong Kong, can only ask ppl to help me buy it from japan. IF anyone happens to discover this sort of black tea bags from whatever shop in HONG KONG, please do tell me about it….rraaaa….

Gonna stop here, wanna make myself a cup of tea

13 comments:

  1. lol. I hope they'll start stocking that brad of tea bags for your sake haha. But if not, just stock up on it next time you go to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a cup of lavender tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok
    will search and let u know any update

    ReplyDelete
  4. will search for you & provide you update shortly :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tea must be really good for you to keep looking for it. Enjoying a good cup of tea is always so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 灣仔教協好似有得賣喎, 等我去睇清楚係咪呢隻再話你知啦~

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww too bad can't try, must be really good. I like drinking tea too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 會唔會轉左裝呢??
    http://www.itoen.co.jp/products/kobetsu.php?id=31

    ReplyDelete